- 2021/12, our work got accepted by USENIX NSDI 2022. Forthcoming.
- 2021/11, our work got accepted by IEEE INFOCOM 2022. Forthcoming
- 2021/11, our work NELoRa won the Best Paper Award at ACM SenSys '21.
- 2021/10, our survey on LoRa networking got accepted by ACM Computing Surveys.
Chenning Li is currently a graduate Student at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Michigan State University, working with Prof. Yunhao Liu and Prof. Zhichao Cao. Prior to that, he received his BEng. in 2018 from School of Aerospace and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
My research focuses on wireless networks and sensor technologies, centered around the vision of shaping "AIoT" via Artificial Intelligence in the Edge. Currently, I work on designing novel applications of sensing, communication, and networking, all the way to incorporate signal processing and deep learning techniques. My recent research topics include:
- [ACM SenSys '21] Chenning Li, Hanqing Guo, Shuai Tong, Xiao Zeng, Zhichao Cao, Mi Zhang, Qiben Yan, Li Xiao, Jiliang Wang, Yunhao Liu. "NELoRa: Towards Ultra-low SNR LoRa Communication with Neural-enhanced Demodulation". PDF Slides Code
- [ACM SenSys '20] Chenning Li, Zheng Liu, Yuguang Yao, Zhichao Cao, Mi Zhang, Yunhao Liu. "Wi-Fi See It All: Generative Adversarial Network-augmented Versatile Wi-Fi Imaging". PDF Slides
- [IEEE INFOCOM '20] Chenning Li, Manni Liu, Zhichao Cao. "WiHF: Enable User Identified Gesture Recognition with WiFi". PDF Slides
- [ACM CSUR] Chenning Li, Zhichao Cao. "LoRa Networking Techniques for Large-scale and Long-termIoT: A Down-to-top Survey", ACM Computing Surveys. PDF
- [ACM CSUR] Chenning Li, Zhichao Cao, Yunhao Liu. "Deep AI Enabled Ubiquitous Wireless Sensing: A Survey", ACM Computing Surveys, 2021. PDF
- [IEEE TMC] Chenning Li, Manni Liu, Zhichao Cao. "WiHF: Gesture and User Recognition with WiFi", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. PDF
- Systems & Infrastructure Intern (Network Delivery Systems-Design & Config) at Facebook, Menlo Park, CA. May 2022 - Aug 2022
- iOS Development Course at CodePath. Aug 2020 - Dec 2020. Awarded the excellent presentation during the CodePath Mobile Development Virtual Demo Day.
Honors and Awards
- 2021, Best Paper Award, ACM SenSys
- 2019, Named an Engineering Distinguished Scholar (EDS), Michigan State University
- 2018, Outstanding Undergraduate of Beijing
- 2018, Outstanding Undergraduate of Tsinghua University
- 2017, Tsinghua Outstanding Scholarship，equivalent to Summa Cum Laude
- Teaching Assistant: CSE220 - Programming in C (Spring 2021, MSU)
- Guest Lecturer: CSE891 - AIoT: Artificial Intelligence in the Edge (Spring 2020/ Fall 2021, MSU)
- ACM MobiCom '20/'21/'22 | IEEE INFOCOM '20/'21/'22
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC) | IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (TWC) ｜ ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN)